Breaking News

karmaphol

Today Satish's aunt Sukumari and Mesomsha Shasadharbabu have arrived-- Satish's mother Vidhumukhi is fully engaged in their reception. 'Come on sister, Boso. Raymshay was found in any virtue today! If you don't come, you won't be able to see her anymore.'

Shashi Dhar This will show how strict your aunt's rule is. Keep an eye on him day and night. Sukumari So, even keeping such gems in the house, one cannot sleep with peace of mind. light oriented In the sound of snoring!


Sukumari Satish, what are you wearing? Do you go to school wearing a dhoti like this? Vidhu, what happened to the frock I bought her.

light oriented He also tore up Konkale.

Sukumari It will tear. How long does a boy wear a piece of clothing? That is why there is no need to make a new frock. Everyone in your house is a mess.

light oriented You know, sister, she became a fire when she saw civilized clothes on her son. If I hadn't been there, he would have sent his son to school with a swaddle and a belt around his waist -- Mago! I have never seen such a creative choice.

Sukumari don't mix It's not a boy - Goza doesn't even want to dress it up a bit! I have never seen such a father. Satish, tomorrow is Sunday, you can come to our house, I will bring you a suit of clothes from Ramj. Oh, what boys don't like?

Satish. What will happen to me, Aunty? Bhaduri Saheb's son slept with me, he invited me to play ping-pong at their house--I don't have velvet clothes to go out like that.

shashdhar It is better not to go to such a place on invitation, Satish.

Sukumari Well, well, you don't have to lecture anymore. When she's your age--

Shashi Dhar, Then he would have other people to lecture him, no leisure to listen to the advice of the old meso. Sukumari Well, gnats, tell me what would have happened to you if the other speaker had not met your fate. shashdhar What is the use of talking? It is good to imagine that situation.

Satish. (looking back) No, no, don't bring it here, I'm going. departure. Sukumari Why did Satish get busy and run away, Vidhu? light oriented If he was bringing his snacks on a plate, the son is ashamed in front of you.

Sukumari Alas, the poor man may be ashamed. And Satish, listen; Tor Mesomsha will bring you ice cream from Peleti's house, you go with him. Oh, don't go, give the boy a little--

Satish. Aunty, what clothes will I wear there?

light oriented Why, you've got pressure. Satish. he is awkward

Sukumari And anyway Vidhu, your son luckily didn't get the paternal choice so save it. In fact, seeing Chapkan reminds one of Khansama or Yatra's party boy. No more uncivilized clothes.

Shashi Dhar These words--

Sukumari Should say quietly? Why, who is to be afraid of? Manmath will dress up the boy as he likes, and we will not even be able to talk!

shashdhar apocalypse I don't tell you to stop talking. But all these discussions in front of Satish--

Sukumari Well, well, well. You take him there.

Satish. No Aunty, I can't go there after chaplain.

Sukumari This is Manmathbabu coming. Now nag at Satish and make him restless. Boy, he has no peace because of his father's whining. Come, Satish, you come with me-- we run away.

Departure of Sukumari. Manmathar entry

Vidhu Satish clock made me restless for days. Didi gives him a silver watch--I told you to stay earlier, you will be angry if you hear it again.

Vidhumukhi's exit

Manmath. I will be angry even if I ask to stay earlier. Shasdhar, you must take that watch. Shashi Dhar, You are a good person. I went with it, at the end who will go home and answer.

Manmath. No sarcasm, no joke, I love all this.

Shashi Dhar Not to love, but to endure--it is not only you alone in the world. Manmath. If it were about myself I would bear it in silence. But I can't soil my son. The boy who only gets a bite, and whose needs are relieved before the bite, is extremely unfortunate. One can never be happy without learning to control desire. I want to give my son the knowledge of being patient without being deprived, I don't want to give him a chain of watches.

shashdhar That's a good thing, but all the obstacles in the world will not disappear immediately just by your will. If everyone had common sense like you, it wouldn't matter; When it is not there, even saintly determination cannot be carried out by force, patience is required. If you try to go completely opposite to the woman's wishes, you will be in a lot of danger-- then if you turn a little sideways, you will get convenient results. When the wind blows a ship's sails must be kept aloft, otherwise it is impossible to sail. Manmath. So I understand that you agree with all the words of the housewife. Timid!

shashdhar I don't have the same courage as you. If I don't fear the one under whom I have to live 24 hours a day, then who will I? What is the use of fighting with your wife? Even if you hurt, it hurts, even if you get hurt, it hurts. Rather than that, accepting the housewife's opinion as completely irrefutable during the argument, and following her own opinion during the work is a piece of good advice - it will be difficult to make a decision.

Manmath. If life were long, it would go slowly according to you, Paramayu is short. shashdhar That's why, brother, you have to consider. If a stone falls in front of the person who wants to shorten the path by plowing it instead of turning around, a delay is invisible to him. But it is useless to say all this to you--you are stumbling every day, but when you are not educated, my advice is of no use. You want to act as if there is no such thing as your wife -- but you see no reason to have the slightest doubt that she exists.

Chaiva Vabhabarambe laghukriya in marriage quarrels-- the scriptures write like this. But there are exceptions to this, especially in couples, experts do not deny.

The quarrel between Manmathbabu and his wife is certainly a quarrel, but its beginning is not long, and its action is not small - it cannot be compared with Ajajudda.

This will be proved by a few examples.

Manmathbabu said, 'I don't like the fancy clothes you have started wearing your son.'

Vidhu said, 'The choice is yours alone. Nowadays, everyone gives English clothes to the boys.'Manmath laughed and said, 'If it is going according to everyone's opinion, why did you leave everyone else and marry only me.'

Vidhu, You will only follow your own way, but what was the need of marrying me or you?

Manmath. It takes other people to run like you do.

Vidhu A donkey needs to be washed to carry its load, but I...

Manmath. (Cutting tongue) Hey Ram Ram, you are my family-desert Arabian horse. But that zoological argument is over now. Don't make your son a sir.

Vidhu why not Shall I cultivate him?Saying this Vidhu went out of the house. Widow Ja sat in the next room with a sigh and thought that the husband and wife had a rare love affair.

Manmath. Oh what, what have you done to your son.

Vidhu Don't faint, nothing terrible, just a little essence. That's not bad - the direction of your sadh.

Manmath. I've told you over and over again, you can't get boys to do all these fancy things.

Vidhu Well, if you feel comfortable, I will apply kerosene and castor oil tomorrow.

Manmath. He will also spend badly. It is better to practice that which does not work. Kerosene, castor oil, applied on the scalp is unnecessary in my opinion.

Vidhu I don't know how many things are necessary according to you, I feel like I have to sit aside from the beginning.

Manmath. If you are excluded, the argument will stop completely. It may not be tolerated at this age if you suddenly quit your daily routine. Anyway, I am telling you this beforehand, whether you make the boy Saheb or Nawab or cook the khichuri of Sahebi-Nawab, I will not cover his expenses. What he gets after my death will not reduce the cost of his hobby.

Vidhu I know him. If I trust your money, I will make my son wear kopani.

Despite being shocked by Vidhu's disdain, Manmath managed it in a moment; He said, 'I know that too. Your sister-in-law Shasadhar is your only hope. Since he has no children, he will write everything in his will to your son. That's why every now and then, send the boy to dress up in a firing and put a scent on it. I can easily bear the shame of poverty, but I cannot bear the shame of the dowry of a rich family.'

This has been on Manmathar's mind for a long time, but he never said it because he thought it would be harsh. Vidhu thought that the husband could not understand her secret intention, because the husband community is extremely ignorant about the psychology of the wife. But suddenly learning that Manmath was able to sit down and catch his rice became shocking for Vidhu.

Vidhu said with a red face, 'Even if the boy is sent to his aunt, he will not sleep, he did not realize that he is in the house of such a big man.'

At that time, the widow entered and said, 'My wife, you are blessed. Seventeen years have passed today, but you have not finished speaking. They don't talk at night, they whisper together during the day. I think from where the Lord provides so much honey day and night in front of your lips. Don't be angry Thakurpo, I won't disturb your sweet talk, I just came for two minutes to show the sewing pattern from Mijbu.'

Satish. Eldest mother

Eldest mother what father

Satish. Mother will give tea to Bhaduri-saheb's son today, don't go there suddenly and burn yourself.

Eldest mother What Satish I need to go.

Satish. If you go, your clothes won't fit, you--

Eldest mother Satish, you have no fear, I will stay in this room until your friend has tea, I will not be a bar.

Satish. Jethaima, I think I will arrange for him to have tea in this very room of yours. There is no way to get a single empty room in this house for the full of people we have - tea meal, dinner meal. There are so many chests and drawers in my mother's bedroom, that she is ashamed to take anyone there.

Eldest mother I have stuff here too--

Satish. They should be repeated as of today. Especially if you don't hide your bunti-chupdi-barkosh anywhere.

Eldest mother Why father, why are they so shy. Is there no rule of thumb in their house?

Satish. I don't know, Jethaima, but it's not good to keep them in the tea room. Seeing this, Naren Bhaduri will surely laugh, go home, and talk to her sisters.

Eldest mother Listen once, listen to the boy. Bunti-Chupdi always stays at home. I didn't hear to talk about it.

Satish. You have one more thing to do, Jethaima -- keep our Nanda here as best you can. He will not listen to me, he will appear there naked.

Eldest mother I tried to stop him, but when your father is naked--

Satish. I already went and caught my aunt, she invited Father for dinner today, but Father doesn't know anything about this.

Eldest mother Baba Satish, you do what you think, but those closets of yours in my house--

Satish. I will clean it up now.

Satish. Mom, it doesn't work like that.

Vidhu why what happened

Satish. Chandni's coat makes me shy to wear trousers. That day there was an evening party at Bhaduri-saheb's house, except for a few babus, everyone was wearing a dress suit, I went there in these clothes and was very unprepared. The little money that the father wants to pay for clothes does not save modesty.

Vidhu Jan Toh Satish, he never lets go of what he holds. How much money can you get for the clothes you want?

Satish. A morning suit and a lounge suit will cost around one hundred rupees. A moving evening dress will not be less than one and a half hundred rupees.

Vidhu Say what, Satish. This is a shock of three hundred rupees, so much money--

Satish. Mom, it's your fault. One, if you want to become a fakir, he is good, and if you want to mix with the noble society, then don't do such a drag. If you want to keep modesty, you have to spend, there is no way. Send it to the Sundarbans - why not, there will be no need for a dress coat.

Vidhu I know that, but-- well, your mason gives you a birthday present, why don't you get an invitation dress from him? You have to give a little hint to your aunt in words.

Satish. He can do it easily, but if Father finds out that I have extorted money from Meso, then there will be no escape.

Vidhu Well, I can handle that.

Satish's exit

Even if Satish gets married somehow to Bhaduri-saheb's daughter, I can be very worried for Satish. Bhaduri-saheb is a barrister person, earning quite a few rupees. Since childhood, Satish used to bring them home, the girl is no longer a stone, surely she will like my Satish. Satish's father doesn't even think about all these things, he becomes a fire when I say it, I have to think about my son's future.

Tennis court at Mr. Bhaduri's house

Nalini. O Satish, where did you run?

Satish. I didn't know you had a tennis party here, I didn't come in a tennis suit.

Nalini. All cows do not have the same color skin, you will be called original if you are not. Well, I'm doing you a favor. Mr. Nandi, I have a request for you.

Nandi Why plead, command—no—I am at your service.

Nalini. If you don't feel like it's impossible, you'll measure Satish like today--he didn't come in a tennis suit today. Such a tragic accident!

Nandi If you advocate, I can measure murder fake house-burning. If you would be so kind as not to wear a tennis suit, I will donate this tennis suit to Mr. Satish for his-- what shall I call it! What is your suit Satish--let's say Khichuri suit--I will come here every day wearing this Satish's Khichuri suit. I will not be ashamed if all the sun and moon stars of heaven look at me in wonder. Satish, if you have any objection to donating this cloth, please give me the address of your tailor. Miss Bhaduri's kindness is worth more than fashionable trims.

Nalini. Listen, listen, Satish, listen. Not only the cut of clothes, but also the cut of sweet words you can learn from Mr. Nandi. Such an ideal will not be found again. In the evening he did not speak to anyone except the duke and the duchess. Mr. Nandi, who were the Bengali students in your time?

Nandi, I did not mix with the Bengalis there.

Nalini. Are you listening to Satish? How careful do you have to be to be civilized? You probably can, if you try, the kind of knowledge you have about tennis suits.

moving elsewhere

Satish. (Sighs) Never understood Nelly until today. He sees me and feels that he smiles in his heart. I've had a hard time too, I can't come here and stay sane-- my tie just seems to have gone up above the collar, and maybe my trousers are creased near the knee. When, like Nandi, I too, with such effortless exuberance--Nalini. (Coming again) What Satish, the sorrow in your heart is still not resolved. The tennis court that broke your heart. Alas, where in the world is comfort for a broken heart—except in the tailor's house.

Satish. If I want to keep my heart informed, I will not say such things again.

Nalini. (Applause) Wow. In Mr. Nandi's instance, the import of sweet words has already begun. It is hoped that the indulgence will greatly improve. Come, eat a little cake, sweet words reward sweets.

Satish. No, I won't eat today, my body--

Nalini. Satish, listen to me -- don't waste your body on the tennis court, it's not good without food. The kurta thing is no doubt the best in the world, but without this tiny body, it is not convenient to hang it.

shashdhar Behold, Manmatha, you have begun to use great harshness upon Satish; Now he is old, now the rule is not so good for him.

Vidhu Tell me Rayamsha. I could not explain anything to him.

Manmath. Two insults in one moment. One said ruthless, another said stupid. I am willing to tolerate what he says to whom I am confused - I will not talk about what his sister-in-law says, but because of that, tolerance will not last until his sister-in-law. How strict is my use?

Shashi Dhar Poor Satish has a bit of a taste for clothes and has started mixing in five places, you are Chandni's--Manmath. I don't ask you to wear moon clothes. Firingi dress is poison to my two eyes. Do not be ashamed to wear dhoti-chadar chapkan-choga.

shashdhar Look Manmath, if Satish can't settle his hobby at this age, how will Khamka sit in his old age, he will be worse. And think about how to prevent the onslaught of what we are taught from childhood to be civilization.

Manmath. He who will be civilized will provide the goods of civilization at his own expense. The money is not coming from the direction your civilization is coming from, but it is going from here.

Vidhu Raimshaya, don't get carried away--he can't be stopped when the word of the country comes up.

Shashi Dhar Brother Manmath, I understand all that. But, I can't avoid boys. When Satish Bhaduri is mingling with Sahibs, it is a big problem if he does not have suitable clothes. I'm at Rankin's house for her--Servant entry

servant This cloth is brought from Sahebbari.Manmath. Take the clothes, take them. Take it now.

To the widow. Look, if I see Satish wearing these clothes, I will not let him stay at home, I will send him to the mess, where he can go about as he pleases.

quick exit

shashdhar Surprise!

Vidhu (Sarodane) Rayamshay, what can I tell you, I have no happiness in life. Has anyone seen the use of a father on his own son?

Shashi Dhar, I was not treated well either. It seems that the Manmathar digestion goal has been achieved. Listen to my advice, you don't feed him the same Dalbhat every day. No matter how much he says, sometimes if spices are not cooked, they do not taste in the mouth and are not digested. Feed him well for a few days, after that he will listen to what you say. Your grandmother understands better than you.

Shasdhar's departure. Vidhumukhi's cry

Widow Ja. (Entering the room, self-conscious) Sometimes crying, laughing--how many kinds of love are not right--there are quite a few. sigh

And Mezbou, you are sitting in the house! Call Thakurpo, let it be Manbhanjan's turn

Nalini. Satish, why did I call you, don't get angry.

Satish. I will be angry because you called, my mood is so bad.

Nalini. No, that's all. Don't chant Nandi-saheb's Chelagiri all the time. Tell me why you gave me such expensive things on my birthday.

Satish. The price of the thing is even higher than the person who gave it to.

Nalini. Nandi's copy again!

Satish. Let's copy Nandi! When an individual's bias towards him--

Nalini. But go, I won't talk to you anymore.

Satish. Well, guess what, I'll be quiet and listen.

Nalini. Look, Satish, Mr. Nandi stupidly sent me an expensive bracelet, why are you sending me a more expensive necklace with such a stupid tone.

Satish. You are angry, Nellie because you do not know the state in which people have no discretion.

Nalini. I don't know about seven births. But you have to take this necklace back.

Satish. Will give back?

Nalini. will give Donations for bravado are of no value to me.

Satish. You're wrong, Nelly.

Nalini. I mean nothing wrong--I'd be more than happy if you gave me a flower. Every now and then you started sending me something expensive. I haven't said anything in case you think so. But, the levels are rising, and I must not remain silent. Here is your necklace.

Satish. You throw this necklace on the street, but I will not take it for anything.

Nalini. Well Satish, I have known you since childhood, don't lie to me. Tell me the truth, haven't you borrowed a lot of money? Satish. who told you Naren understands?

Nalini. no one said I could tell by your face. Why are you wrong for me?

Satish. At times people are willing to give their lives for certain people; In these days there is no leisure to give life--at least to accept the pain of borrowing and not to enjoy the happiness. Nelly, I want to do what is difficult for me, even if you call it a copy of Nandi-saheb, it is shocking for me. Nalini. Well, you've done what you have to do - I've taken your sacrifice - now take this thing back.

Satish. If I have to take it back, I'd rather die with that necklace strangled.

Nalini. How will you pay the debt? Satish. I will get money from my mother.

Nalini. Shit, he'll think his son's debt is because of me.

Satish. He will never remember that, he has known his son for a long time.

Nalini. Well, whatever it is, you promise, you won't give me expensive things from now on. Barojo can't give anything more than a bouquet of flowers.

Satish. Well, I made that promise.

Nalini. Now recite the lessons of your Guru Nandi-Sahib. Let's see how far you have advanced in the art of praise. Well, tell me what you can say about the tip of my ear -- I gave you five minutes.

Satish. Whatever I say, that tip will turn red.

Nalini. Well, the role wasn't bad. Let it be like today, the rest will be another day. My ears are ringing now.



No comments